Anyway, the last food porn I did was the boiling crab recipe (did anyone benefit from it btw?) While at work today I came across this website called Kirbie's Cravings, which is a wonderful blog filled w/ LOTS of delicious recipe's! I managed to become obsessed with THIS RECIPE.
It is so wonderfully yummy! and super easy to do! Be careful though because you might pop so many of these in your mouth you won't even realize it! :p
Information from Kirbie's Cravings Website:
Ingredients: (makes about 18 mini cupcakes)
1 cup of Bisquick
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Grease mini muffin pan with spray & preheat oven to 350F
- In a large glass bowl, mix bisquick, egg & milk with a large spoon. Batter should still have some lumps remaining.
- Pour batter into muffin molds, about 2/3 full. Scatter a few mini chocolate chips on top of each filled muffin mold.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until toothpick insert comes out clean. (I let it bake for only 10 minutes)
- Let cool for a couple minutes then serve! :)