Guess Who's Back? (for the 29432933th time).
Historically speaking, Since I started the blog in 2011 I haven't really been consistent in posting. I think a total out of 3+ years I've only made a little more than 100 posts, half of it primarily in 2011 when I was really really really really into it.
I wanted to make this post to list down some resolutions that I have since it's 2015!
- Be More Aware: mostly everything, my exercise, diet, budget, the people I let in my life, the things that I do on a daily basis, world issues, etc.
- Be Adventurous: taking more risks when it comes to my work & social life, stop being so shy and aware of what people think about me (basically try not to give a fuck all the time).
- Make Health an Importance: Move more & eat better.
- Accept Change: Don't fight it, a story worth telling never came from standing still.
- Document More Often: Take more pictures - not just to post on social network(s) but to have as keepsakes that I can look back on.
- Blog More Often: To use this as a creative outlet not only for myself but to the people who still read and are willing to listen to my crazy antics.
- Read More:
"Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you’re better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads."
- Love More: I know it's super cheesy, but I just want to make 2015 a year where I make more of an effort towards the people I love, the things that I have a passion for & the activities that make me feel empowered all the while trying my best to stop my negativity.
CHEERS & HAPPY 2015! LET'S DO THIS!